The industry compatible Vista IC incorporates the legendary Everest & Jennings® wheelchair frame with saddle-joint tubular construction and the latest industry standard front rigging, upholstery mount spacing, and detachable armrest (with select models) to provide the most effective combination K0001/K0002 wheelchair available.
• Industry Compatible front rigging that interchanges with other brands.
• Industry Compatible arm sockets accept the latest version of other popular models.
• Industry Compatible hole spacing for seat and back upholstery allows use of many after-market products.
• Two position axle caster fork provides full 2 seat height change.
• Expanded applications with height adjustable arms and seat rail extension kits.
• Capable of 19 1/2" and 17 1/2" seat to floor heights with no additional components needed.
• Maximum weight capacity 250 lb on 16" and 18" wide.
• Maximum weight capacity 300 lb on 20" wide.
• Limited Lifetime on side frames and crossbars. This is an Up graded VISTA IC Travel SE version with more comfort.
Everest & Jennings introduces the latest in a long tradition of quality wheelchairs. The Advantage is the newest addition to the Everest & Jennings line, a brand respected for performance and durability.
The Advantage Wheelchair provides comfort and durability at an affordable price. Designed as a low maintenance wheelchair, it offers an attractive silver vein durable hammer tone steel finish and comes standard with padded nylon upholstery.
Black, padded nylon upholstery
Carbon Steel frame provides strength and durability
Chart pocket on back
Industry Compatible “Tool Free” adjustable front rigging
Hammer tone paint provides a long lasting
and durable finish
Comfortable padded armrests
250 lb. weight capacity
Meets Medicare code K0001
Limited 1 year on side frames and crossbars